Mittwoch, 14. September 2011

citizen jeans size 30::These are great jeans citizen jeans size 30

citizen jeans size 30 citizen jeans size 30::These are great jeans!
Very cute and in excellent condition.
All items come from a smoke and pet free home.
Please check out my other auction items happy bidding!
Payment terms: please pay for all items within 3 days of auction ending.
If you need additional time, please contact me first.
Only paypal payment accepted.
Items are shipped in the most economic way possible.
I do combine shipping on select items.
Check the listing for current discounts offered on shipping.
Please ask for an invoice for combined shipping.
I describe all items to the best detail i can.
If an item has flaws beyond normal used condition, i will note that, as well as provide a pictures upon request if they are not already posted, that best depicts the flaw.
On clothing items, i do my best to measure accurately, but all measurements are approximate.
All items come from a smoke and pet free home.
Please contact me prior to bidding, with any questions or concerns on items.
Buyer must contact seller within 3 days of receiving the item.
If item is clothing, item must not have been worn by buyer.
If damages occur while in your possession, you will not receive any refunds.
Return shipping is paid by the: buyer.
If there is something you did not like about my product or service, please let me know and give me a chance to address any issues before leaving neutral or negative feedback.
Customer satisfaction is very important to me.
Enjoy and happy bidding!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen