Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011

philadelphia carpet mill::Email g pace, ontario, canada philadelphia carpet mill

philadelphia carpet mill

philadelphia carpet mill

philadelphia carpet mill

philadelphia carpet mill::Email g pace, ontario, canada.
Farmer 150 acres employing 2 boys 3 labourers.
Jim was another uncle to me and i remember him taking me out when i was just old enough to start remembering stuff.
Jim was chief of police montreal harbour and helped get my father a job on a ship back to england about 1939.
I was born there in 1940.
So i have an interest in cowley and suspect he was connected to the elizabeth cowley who was a servant at this thomas arch farm.
Mary arch married one frederick joseph tustin , and we will be going to a tustin family gathering next weekend, so hope to meet some other people with information on the arch family then.
Com one of my books has a black and white photo of lower farm, little bloxwich, home of the arch family.
I thought i saw a reference to someone on the list researching arch.
Dear researcher, just got notified of your reply to my request for information on elizabeth arch and jonathan richards i will put down what i know.
Another fanny arch unmarried age 20 b.
Bloxwich union workhouseborn bloxwich with emma maria arch aged 7 weeks b 1881 walsall staffordshire.
Also picked up robet arch 1822 walsall stafford batch no c010304.
Elizabeth and jonathan moved to yorkshire west riding by the time my grandfather was born in 1897 i havent found out when they died as yet.
I have ancestors of both names only pace is in shropshire and arch is in inkberrow, worcestershire i can trace both back many generations.
Len is a descendent of john pace b 1665 wrockwardine john was a brother of my george pace b 1670 prees, shropshire
philadelphia carpet mill::Via today very cheap for carpet mill
philadelphia carpet mill

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen